HI FRIENDS !!
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 or more people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice (including one weird or funny question).
- Share a link or links to your best post or posts!
Thank you so much for nominating me, Kittyp0p. You are a good person. I’m very excited to do this blogger mystery award for a first award for me. I’m really happy. Congratulations for you to be the first person who nominated me! 🎉
Guys, look at her amazing blog by clicking HERE. You will get new friends in blogging. She has several trips with her boyfriend. That’s my favorite part of her blog. They took some photos with funny poses to complete their journey. Click Here!
3 things about me :
1. I like to read and try some DIY from someone’s blog post or internet. They inspired me to do that. I have finished with my first DIY post before this post and I’m very proud of it.
2. I love a pet. I have some pets (actually many pets with same species). I love them. Do you want to see them??😁
3. I like drawing and painting. I got an important role in my school. I fill some blank pages on my school magazine. My friends said to me that my drawings are good.
For more facts about me “One Step Closer to Me“.
Here’s my answer for her questions :
1. Where did you grow up?
Of course in my house. I was born in a city on the island of Java, Indonesia. So I’m Indonesian. I love my hometown. My town is near the mountains (not too close, but I can see the mountain at the end of the city road). Still natural and fresh.
2. When did you start your blog? Why?
I start my blog on May 16th. There is a post excerpt to get started. And I changed it after 2 days since that day. Why? I want to know more friends from other countries. I want to gain new knowledge from them by reading their blog posts. Maybe it’s DIY, make up, everyday activities, some interesting stuff or something.
3. What childhood memory is your favourite?
When I was 4 years old my Dad pushed me on the swing in the school garden with a strong force. I’m small but the swing is so high and wide. My Dad encouraged me like as he throw big rubbish into the dustbin . Wusssssh! I screamed on fear. I felt my heart is also flying during the swing above. The wind attacked my body. I started crying and crying loudly. My Dad stopped the swing, then hugged me. He said “sorry” to me and gave me some pizza in the restaurant. After that until now, I want to play swing again to replay the old story. That’s my favorite childhood memory. I will not forget the story. Though it’s a bad memory but give me the best finances.
4. If you could solve one of the world’s worst problems, which would it be?
Poverty. From year to year a country’s poverty rate is always increasing. Suppose I can set aside my school allowance for those in need.
5. How tall are you?
Ohoo! I can’t remember when I knew my height. I’m not too tall and not too short (I think). So maybe that’s average. 😊
And now, I’m nominating you. My nominees :
Here’s my questions for you :
1. If you’re in Indonesia, which is favorite beach you plan to visit?
2. If oneday we meet, what a first question you’ll give for me?
3. Can you make a cake? What are your favorite cakes?
4. Give me 3 reasons of why your blog is so important to you?
5. When the lastest day you clean your bathroom?
I’m a beginner blogger. I think I like all my posts 😁.
Maybe this is a short post. I want to write an award post more than this. So, I wish I can be nominated for many bloggers award again. Hope you enjoy for reading this! Have a nice day people! See you!